ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DAY-NULM
- Age: 15 to 45 years.
- Domicile of Maharashtra.
- Annual Income less than 2 lacs (BPL Certificate ).
- Should have not availed any training under DAY-NULM scheme in the last.
- 3 yrs. If he has done so, then he is eligible for the next level of training.
- Would be given preference if you are from SC/ST, Women, Handicapped category.
- Readiness to work on the jobs provided by Training Providers after completion of the Skill Training.
If you are eligible to get free training under any of the above scheme, Please find the center nearest to your residential location and contact them.